If a person wants to obtain immigration status through a spouse, parent or child who is both 21 years old or over and is a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident, then they must start with this petition, known as an "I-130."

There are conditions and requirements, so one should consult with an experienced immigration attorney in preparing and filing this properly.

If you would are interested in applying for a green card through marriage, contact our office using the form below: 

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.